Tungsten carbide wear parts
Cheap factory. 16 years,130workers carbide wear manufacturer, Nozzle, bushings, bearings, pads, strips, plate processing. Round, square, shaped tungsten carbide parts.
The first case study of tungsten carbide wear parts
This tungsten carbide wear-resistant part has undergone the following manufacturing process: Carbide surface grinder-Carbide profile grinding;
However, with the right tools and techniques, it is possible to produce high-quality wear parts that meet even the most demanding specifications.
The difficulty of processing tungsten carbide wear parts
- The size of the workpiece is small, and the head is less than 0.5mm
- For the groove, the tolerance requirement is ±0.005mm
- The minimum plane of the front end of the tungsten carbide wear parts resistant parts can reach 0.02mm
- The size of the front groove can be 0.1mm. The tolerance is ±0.002mm, and the vertical parallelism can reach ±0.002mm
- The mirror polishing can reach RA0.01. Drawings of tungsten carbide wear parts for evaluation
The second case study of tungsten carbide wear parts
Tungsten carbide wear-resistant part manufacturing process: Carbide surface grinder and Carbide profile grinding
Problem with processing:
- The head is ground with a 0.6mm bevel, and the tolerance requirement is ±0.005mm
- The minimum slope of the front end of the tungsten carbide wear-resistant parts can reach 0.02mm
- The mirror polishing can reach RA0.01
It can be used for Slotted, electroplating, polishing, heat treatment, and other processes. The specific needs are evaluated according to the drawings of each tungsten carbide wear-resistant part.
The third manufacturing case of tungsten carbide wear parts
The tungsten carbide wear part has undergone the following manufacturing process: Carbide surface grinder – WEDM – EDM;
One of the challenges in the processing of carbide bushing:
- Tolerance requirements, such as the tolerance requirements of ﹢0.002mm ~ ﹢0.004mm
- the allowable tolerance is 2μm
Which has high processing difficulty and requires corresponding precision equipment and engineers with many years of experience in grinding machine processing.
Yize Mold Co., Ltd. was established in 2007. It is a professional manufacturer of tungsten carbide wear-resistant parts. It is good at processing various tungsten carbide parts with tolerance requirements of 0.01mm – 0.001mm.
It has complete tungsten carbide processing equipment and testing equipment. From the Carbide surface grinder, Internal and external grinding, EDM, WEDM, CNC, polishing, and other processes are processed strictly according to the drawings, and MOQ is 1PC.